That's right, this is a list of stuff that will most likely give me a coronary but I'd consider that a reasonable risk/reward scenario. And we're off!
1. These Bacon Onion Rings. Recipe here, if you dare.
2. Speaking of bacon, Saloon Calhoun in Brookfield, Wisconsin has a Bacon Happy Hour every day from 4pm – 7pm, with all you can eat bacon and bacon-themed appetizers and drinks (like bacon-infused vodka in their Bloody Marys). You can also order Bacon burgers, Bacon pizza, Bacon Deviled Eggs, even a basket full of bacon!
3. This Cadbury Creme Egg Cake. There's no recipe. Just make a chocolate cake and stick a bunch of of Cadbury Creme Eggs all over it. Serve with a side of angioplasty.
9. The Palm Beach Storm cocktail at the Galley restaurant at the Hilton West Palm Beach. Cotton candy is added to a Tom Collins glass along with dry ice. Dark rum is poured in, then layered with lime juice and ginger beer, and finished with bright pink and blue cotton candy toppings. LAWD-A-MERCY.
10. Jason Momoa. But I'll die with a smile on my face.