A parenting/relationship blog with a focus on autism, single parenting, mid-life dating and humor.
Search This Blog
Tuesday, September 26, 2017
5 Things I Know To Be Irrevocably True
1. Frosted cherry Pop-Tarts have thicker frosting than other flavors of Pop-Tart
2. "Mom, have you seen my black jeans?" Will lead to a discussion of the nuances between fourteen pairs of black jeans that are apparently each wildly different from the other but you are too old/too mom to understand this.
3. Going to bed early so I can wake up early to get something done will result in the thing not getting done.
4. Telling your cat not to walk across your keyboard will result in the cat walking across the keyboard. Or possibly laying down on the keyboard.
5. You will use the same amount of swear words while riding in the passenger seat of a car being driven by a sixteen year-old girl on a learner's permit as when you did when you birthed her.
Ya know what else I know? I'm tired. I have a big writing project going on and I need sleep, a maid, and a million dollars. And its only Tuesday. How's your week going? And what do you know to be true?