During November I like to do "Thankful Thursdays" to remind myself of all I have that's good in my life. Here's this week's rundown:
- I am thankful that my neighbor lets me watch "Once Upon A Time" on her TV because I don't have cable and stinking ABC Family won't let you watch it online without a cable provider. I'd say they suck but they do have the only show I want to watch, so...they just rot. I have Hulu, but they make you wait eight hours to watch it, which only slightly rots. But my neighbor is awesomesauce.
- I am thankful that none of my coworkers saw me trip up the stairs while texting and slam my phone into my face with enough force that I had a red mark for nearly two hours. Bet that's some great security camera footage, though.
- Speaking of work, I'm thankful to whoever hired the hot consultant guy who sits behind me. He's gorgeous, he's got a great accent and a deep, commanding voice and he's entirely too young but...I'm just thankful.
- I'm thankful my children are healthy enough to scream and beat the stuffing out of each other. There are parents everyday who wish they could hear that sound or have a child well enough to bedevil a sibling. Even though they make my eye twitch, they're loud and boisterous and full of life and I am thankful.
- I am thankful I have the validation and income from a second job that is truly a passion for me. I have never not been writing. And to have someone enjoy what I do and even be willing to occasionally pay me for it is a gift beyond measure.